Search This Blog and/or Web

MY BANANA MUFFINS - Moje Bananove Muffiny

Happy Valentines to all good souls on planet Earth.

For my loving family I decided to make banana muffins this morning. I looked for my Banana Muffin recipe, and found out that several pages in my "muffin book" are missing - so I made my own recipe and was hoping it would be edible - and it was! They came out "delizioso". So here you have  my "made up" banana muffins recipe:

1 and 1/2 cups all purpose flour
1/2 cup white whole wheat
3/4 cup sugar (1/2 cup if you do not like them too sweet)
1/2 cup ground walnuts (or chopped up - your choice)

2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
2 ripe bananas
2 eggs
1 cup heavy cream
1/2 stick melted butter
1/4 - 1/2 cup milk

Mix all dry ingredients in a medium bowl.  In a large bowl mash bananas with your potato masher (I use this one - I really love it). Add eggs and mix, add heavy cream, 1/4 cup milk and butter and mix. Add all dry into wet ingredients and mix. If your batter seems too thick, add little more of milk. The entire time I used my potato masher for mixing.

Spoon the batter into your muffin pan lined with paper cups and place into your preheated oven. Bake at 375F for 20 minutes, and then 5 more minutes at 350F.



Happy Valentines vsem dobrym lidem na teto planete .

Dnes bylo Valentyna a tak jsem se rozhodla me milovane rodine upeci bananove muffiny k snidani. Otevrela jsem knihu a zjistila jsme, ze mi chybi stranky. Tak jsem si vymyslela svoje bananove muffiny, a dopadly vyborne.

1 a 1/2 cups all purpose flour
1/2 cup white whole wheat
3/4 cup cukr (1/2 cup, jestli nemate muffiny radi moc sladke)
1/2 cup strouhane (nebo nasekane) vlasske orechy

2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp sul
2 zrale banany
2 vajicka
1 cup smetany
1/2 kostky rozpusteneho masla (= pul ctvrtky masla, ponevadz v kazde krabicce jsou 4 ctvrtky)
1/4 - 1/2 cup mleka

Vsechny suche prisady zamichejte v misce.  Ve velke misce rozmackejte banany stuchadlem na brambory (Ja pouzivam toto - je vynikajici). Pridejte vajicka, zamichejte. Pridejte smetanu, 1/4 cup mleka a rozpustene maslo a zamichejte. Pridejte suche prisady do mokrych a zamichejte. Jestli se ti zda testo huste, pridejte trochu vice mleka. Celou dobu jsem pouzivala na zamichani stouchadlo na brambory.


Testo "nalejte" do muffinoveho plechu na peceni, do ktereho jste umistili predem papirove kelimky, a vlozte do predehrate trouby. Peceme pri teplote 375F 20 minut, pote snizte teplotu na 350F a peceme jeste 5 minut.





No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is moderated. I must approve all comments (which are sent to me via e-mail automatically) in order to be visible on my blog.