Search This Blog and/or Web

GREAT HUMOROUS BOOK - Skvela Humorna Kniha

I came across very funny book I would like to share with you "Sh*t My Dad Says" by Justin Halpern. This book started as a blog and tweet at first and later was adopted as a book. It is full of adult language, so be aware, but if you put that aside you may find the writer's father quite funny. It is not in Slovak, neither in Czech language, but if you want to have a good laugh and do not mind the "harsh" language this is book to have. See the link on Amazon below.

Narazila jsem na velmi humornou knihu v anglickem jazyce. Jestli vam nevadi "lidovy" jazyk a mate smysl pro humor tak tato kniha by nemela chybet na vasem stolecku vedle postele. Muzete ji objednat z Amazonu na nize uvedenem odkazu.






No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is moderated. I must approve all comments (which are sent to me via e-mail automatically) in order to be visible on my blog.