Search This Blog and/or Web

VARIETY OF AMERICAN PIES - Ruzne Druhy Americkych Kolacu

When I recently visited my Mom and Dad (in law), I noticed in their local newspaper several great looking pies. While I was looking at them I started "drooling". I was glad that the author of the article mentioned a website where to find these pies. I started exploring and..... bookmarked the website. I think I will be baking at least one of those yummy sounding pies soon - like apple, cherry, chocolate walnut, key lime, pecan, pumpkin or sweet potato (I do not care for the last one that much tough). The recipe link for each pie is on the above mentioned website in the text below each image. To see more pies you need to click on the "NEXT" button. The only drawback is that some of the pages may open slowly............ but it is worth it.

The apple pie image is from the above mentioned web site

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Pri me navsteve manzelovych rodicu jsem si vsimla v mistnich novinach nekolika fotek typickych Americkych kolacu. Americke kolace se obycejne pecou v nizke kulate forme. Muj nejoblibenejsi kolac je Pecan Pie - kolac z pekanovych orechu. Kdyz vidim fotografii sbihaji se mi sliny. A jestli vidim Pecan Pie v obchode, sup s nim do nakupniho kosiku. Ja se totiz za pekanovym kolacem mohu primo utlouct. Pokud pouzivate Google Chrome prohlizec, klidne muzete kliknout na webovou stranku s Americkymi kolaci a nemusite se bat, ze nebudete rozumet. Pres Google prekladac (translator) si muzete prelozit recept a upect si jakykoliv kolac. Urcite si vyberete aspon jeden ktery vam bude velice chutnat - jablecny, tresnovy, cokoladovo-orechovy (vlasske orechy), limetkovy (citronovy), pekanovy, dynovy nebo kolac ze sladkych brambor (tak ten posledni kolac vlastne nemusim). Recepty jsou v textu pod kazdou fotografii. Aby jste si mohli precist recepty dalsich kolacku kliknete vzdy na odkaz "NEXT" (= DALSI). Nektere stranky se oteviraji pomalu, ale recepty stoji zatu chvilku cekani.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is moderated. I must approve all comments (which are sent to me via e-mail automatically) in order to be visible on my blog.