Search This Blog and/or Web

CHESS FOR THREE PEOPLE - Sachy Pro Tri Osoby

My husband had a boss who liked to play a game of chess. He had a passion for a chess and was willing to play anyone. I could never beat him, but one day it must have been a pure luck that I won over him. And ever since then he thought of me as a very smart woman. Even my husband was impressed with me winning over him, and when ever we talk about a chess, he tells this story to his friends.

Today I came across a chess game for three people. Too bad we didn't have it then. I could beat two gentlemen at once :-)

I'd love to share this link for you to see if you are interested in finding out more about a chess for three. I think it would make a great gift for any chess player and his friends

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is moderated. I must approve all comments (which are sent to me via e-mail automatically) in order to be visible on my blog.