Search This Blog and/or Web

A MUST SEE DOCUMENTARY MOVIE ABOUT GMO VS. NON-GMO

A friend of mine pointed me to a movie about GMO and NON-GMOs scientific findings. I decided to post it here, even if it has nothing to do with Czechs or Slovaks. Well, Czechs and Slovaks should see it too. People who filmed and edited this movie made should get "Oscar". The movie is  very easy to understand even if it is about science. I am more informed and can make better decisions for my family and myself if it comes to food, although I saw other movies and clips that already made me aware. But this movie is taking it a tiny notch further.

Please, take time to watch this movie as the knowledge could improve your health and perhaps even save your lives. And if you can - share this movie with your friends. Even with strangers. We all deserve to know what is in our food.

May you all have a happy and healthy life.


No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is moderated. I must approve all comments (which are sent to me via e-mail automatically) in order to be visible on my blog.