Search This Blog and/or Web

TRIVIA QUIZZES - CROSSWORD PUZZLES AND MORE....

Few of you who come to this blog know, that I love (just like most of my ex-patriots) quizzes, puzzles etc. It is one of the greatest way to keep the connection between brain cells alive - which will pay off in the old age.
Yesterday, I came across a wonderful website (IMHO) with "1.5 million trivia questions in over 2,000 categories". Well, that is something up my alley and hopefully you will agree with me. So, go answer some of the questions. Perhaps you will find out that you are quite a knowledgeable person. Good luck and have fun.

Visit Fun Trivia HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is moderated. I must approve all comments (which are sent to me via e-mail automatically) in order to be visible on my blog.