Search This Blog and/or Web

SUMMER 2015 - Visit Prague and Have FUN

It is nearly vacation time and you may be thinking - where should I go? Well I know where I will go this summer - EUROPE! I will travel through Oslo (Norway), Krakow (Poland), to many cities in Czech Republic (Praha, Ostrava, Havirov, Olomouc.... to name a few) and perhaps I will have enough time to go to Zilina and Kosice (both in Slovakia). I also will visit Berlin (Germany) and Copenhagen (Denmark)... and I just saw this video on YouTube and think it would be great to see for all fellow Americans who want to go to EU this summer (2015) - pretty good video about what one worldly American thinks of Prague - ENJOY!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is moderated. I must approve all comments (which are sent to me via e-mail automatically) in order to be visible on my blog.