This year I found a nice video on how to decorate Easter eggs. It is in Czech language, but you will understand it by just looking at it. To help you out I wrote the directions from "Easter Egg Decorating" video in English.
- Elmers glue
- brush (the end of brush is sharpened to a point)
- white and pre-colored broken and unbroken (blown out) eggshells
- trays or plates
- soak the broken eggshells you will be using for decoration and peel the inside membrane off
- in the mean time color some unbroken eggshells
- leave some eggshells white too
- break the broken and prepared (=colored/white and peeled) eggshells into small pieces
- glue the small pieces onto the unbroken eggs - create a designs
- you can be as imaginative as you want - in the video are couple of examples what you could do
Enjoy and Happy Easter!!!