Search This Blog and/or Web

Waze - GREAT APP FOR YOUR PHONE

My husband told me about a company called "Waze" that was recently bought by Google (actually they joined Google per their blog). So I googled it and I must say this company developed a great app - navigation with information. I do have already downloaded Maps (by Google), which is a great help, but "Waze" takes it a little further. People inform where is the heavy traffic, how fast it is going, and even where are police men hiding out :-)

You can also check directly on-line if you type into your browser this address: https://www.waze.com/livemap/

I checked it out and already downloaded this FREE app from Google's "Play Store".  Go Czech it out... ehm  ehm - actually check it out is correct :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is moderated. I must approve all comments (which are sent to me via e-mail automatically) in order to be visible on my blog.