Search This Blog and/or Web

HOLIDAYS - Easter 2015

I love getting e-mails from my friends about anything interesting. The other day I got an e-mail from my friend that sends me about 20-50 e-mails every day. Yes, that many. And I have to sift through them all the time. The title usually is a good indicator if I should or should not open the e-mail. Of course, when I read "madeira egg decorating", I had to open that one. Decorating eggs for Easter is fun to do with your family and friends. One day I might try to do "madeira egg decorating", but it will be costly - buying all that equipment for this special art. I already did a little research ;-)

I decided to share with you few images and videos, that I found. For now, you can enjoy few videos with me - even if you do not celebrate Easter. If you do - Happy Easter. And all the way at the end of my post - click on the link to put an "Egg puzzle" together.












Credit for an image at the top goes to THIS PUZZLE WEBSITE. You can put the puzzle together too.





No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is moderated. I must approve all comments (which are sent to me via e-mail automatically) in order to be visible on my blog.